Jul 3, 2009

My Diary page - 6

Yes. This is really embarrassing. I am in no man’s land could not even find a close friend of mine at my residence here in Chennai, which I call desert. one of my good friends, I am missing him dearly. He got transferred to Hyderabad. Much to pull me into an awkward situation, krissh bava and jashh moved to medavakkam, which is almost 30 min journey from my place, which means I can meet them only on weekends. Days I am surrounded with my friends, gosssips we do, arguments, shouting, goin up to balcony at nights, staring at gals in the side by gals hostel, the fun we had, gone all gone. It s becoming tough for me to tolerate this loneliness. The situation I am in, not even in a mood to have dinner in the evenings. Food I am taking is only to survive.
I wish I ll never write a blog as this one, especially on a day when salary is credited.

No comments: