Oct 25, 2011

Diary page



Write,write, write,,, till the pain goes away. I cannot pretend to be brave. Just to convince people, just to keep them happier, just to see smile on their face, just to maintain a relationship with them, just to understand them, just to never let them know how much I get hurt by their deeds. I am left alone without their support. I am finding it difficult to sustain when forces hit me hard from every direction. My team members started developing hatred towards me making assumptions for which I am not responsible. Way back in my college days, when I was least bothered about what people think, when I was completely irresponsible, everyone liked me. Now, when I am concerned about people around me, they started to move away. For god ‘s sake, how can they forget the good I did to them. Am I expecting more from them? Way back in my college days, when I have little of around 500 bucks in hand for a complete month to spend, I had food of my liking, I did purchase what I wish to, I made phone calls unlimited to stay in touch with dear ones, I was a rockstar. Today,  It’s a busy world.


I am missing you friends. Inkosari nenu india vachaka malli edaina trip ki veldam. na mood ela untado. mimmalni andarini oppinchadam pedda vishayam kadu naku. kani na situation ela untundo...

No comments: