Dec 27, 2009

My New Year

When I do a rewind of 2009, I can see nothing significant happened to me this year. I ‘m not that kind of person who thinks of the past, unless it is useful. I also don’t have time to do so. But to have an idea in what way this new year shud be different with that of the previous one, I shud have a glance. In one of my previous blog, I ve mentioned I have to purchase a laptop and bike by December. I ve purchased the former..but bike I felt it is not so essential for me as of now. This year started off with a bang, as Jan 1st of 2009 was full of fun. That fun did not last for a long time. Jan 7 th, Raju ‘s episode put a fullstop for all the fun. All the next 6 to 7 months, it was most of the time people talking about negatives, recession all this stuff…Every one started giving their own opinions about satyam…From my side, I can hardly see any change in the work culture of our company. it’s the same…b4 jan 7 th and after that. Being more confined to me, my work is the same…I ve never felt any pressure bcoz of these circumstances. Yes, when people ask me some stupid questions about my company, I was very uncomfortable.

My New year,

Should be more colourful.

I should save 3 lakhs (and more but 3 lakhs is the lower cut off) for this year.This is my target. I am confident I can achieve it. I know it is tough…

I have to be more organized.. My daily activities have to be well structured..

I have to be a man, not a boy which I am now.

Read more books in this year, relative to the previous year.

Stay away from girls.

When a problem is encountered, Solution shud be provided then and there.

Celebrate each and every festival with family throughout the year. it is a must, which I have never done in my life till now.

Make new friends.

Think big, in a global perspective.

and ............lot many...last thing is

Have to look at this blog, every 2 weeks from Jan 1st 2010.

No comments: