Oct 11, 2009

My Bench days

I still remember it was 12 th December, 2007. It was already two months I ‘d been in my so called bench period. My life in those days, fantastic. I used to wake up at 9 early in the morning. Go to office by 10am sharp(right time being 7 amJ). First thing I would do is the same as many people of my kind do, hmmm open my mailbox, look for interesting mails, forward few of them to my dearest ones, used to wish my frnds thru online chat, open proxy server to access orkut, then fill my timesheets, used to pretend like doing some coding. See if my RM came. Soon my bench mates santhosh, madhav, Vijayabhaskar , … look for viswa he ll not be there. I ll call him he replies, ”Man I just woke up. I ll be there in 10 min. Do wait for me at cafeteria” Wat to sayJ ), we used to go to nearby hotel where we had our breakfast not less than half an hour. In the meanwhile we used to stare at every gal, looks not at all our concern. By that time it used to be 11 in the morning. We ll have a discussion on same repetitive topics, (like hey which project ur mapped into, wat if we ll not be selected, Did she got selected!!!, Oops how can this happen now we are left alone, wats the scenario in other domains, Will we get night shift allowance, wat abt cost of living in Bangalore, yaar for god sake do not go to ChennaiJ, anything which in unimportant, the list is big…). Then used to attend some session which will in no way be helpful. As if we have done something incredible, we go for a coffee break at roof top. That’s the last thing we do at office for the day. Back to home.



No goals, No aim in life. No tensions. Everything cool. Weekend parties. Infact everyday was a weekend. Only fun. Dreams getting bigger day by day

No comments: