Mar 9, 2009

My Diary Page - 3

Its already time for me to leave for the day.I ve lot of work to do and that too have to be completed by this friday. I always have this habbit of taking things to the last minute. Today i can complete part of my work. But i ll never do that. It s my nature. Tomorrow is there na. This kind of attitude. It came since my childhood. How can i change it now??? too muck an ask. I still remember during my engineering days too, same case.

I ve to mention about one person. She 's very much dedicated towards work. I really like such kind of people. surely I am not of that kind.

All these days i mean from sep 2008 to mar2009, these are in heaven days for me. Its all b 'coz of my dearest Project Lead. Wat a person??? We ll encounter lots of people in our life. But only few people really make an impact. He is SUPER.

I ll definitely criticize myself, when I go to sleep today, for not effectively using the day. The satisfaction which we get on completing the work in time, cannot be measured. This is wat I feel. I am feeling like, I am getting more philosophical.

Yuvraj should learn not to get out when he is around 100. I felt very bad for him yesterday, as credit went to sachin, which actually Yuvraj deserve. But he hit 6 sixes, that 's enough for a hardcore fan like me.

No comments: